Thursday, July 30, 2009
My take on things
Nothing in life comes easy, this is another one of those things. Yes, you'll hear tons of people say it's easy and they make more money than before bla bla bla. But the thing is this, it still takes WORK. you still have to sign up, learn how to position ads. You still have to find out what ads work for your page. It doesnt take much thought but for instance, because I hated being scammed or people attempting to do so I try to make sure that some of the ads that are placed are regarding such. Identity protection is a very important thing in this day and age. I can't really stress that enough. At a time, i actually sold Prepaid Legal...and might i add that my uncle is very successful at it enough to where he and his wife quit their jobs and buy 2 more houses. No lies about it. My qualm with sales is that i am a very private person and prefer not to have AVON parties in my apartment, especially with near complete strangers. My uncle and his wife do this very well and eventually would lease an office for such matters. Telephone sales are fine with me as long as the potential customer actually initiated the interest. I HATE COLD-CALLING off of cheap leads. Cheap meaning non-qualified. I would rather sit online or the telephone or speak in person and simply share the information that i've learned over the years. So, back to the real point here... I chose not to continue in my various salesman positions in search of the very same thing tv stations get paid from. Advertising. More people get online than watch tv. Each little bit counts in this arena. You may say... man $5 isnt much of a payoff, but... if you were to have 2 webpages with all the same ads on different parts of the internet then the $5 adds up to hundreds or MORE. Think of it like this... $5 twenty times over is $100. It all depends on you and the work you put into things and researching what it is you are doing. I will be placing up more and more info, some exerts and the rest is a combination of my thoughts and experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment